How Can Casement Windows Enhance Your Home?
What’s one of the first things new homeowners wish they had more of? Natural light. It’s easy to focus on other factors when buying a home, like the house’s location and specifics from the home inspection. These are essential considerations, of course, but new homeowners are often left wishing they had paid more attention to the details, like the quality and placement of windows.
They’re perfect for placing:
- Above the sink – These windows open easily with a crank, so they’re great for hard-to-reach areas.
- On an exterior wall instead of art – Large casement windows increase your natural light and let nature do the talking.
- Above furniture – A simple twist of a crank can let the fresh air in, preventing you from having to awkwardly climb on furniture to push the windows open.
Casement windows open out, not up, so they can make a statement in any area of the home. If you’re looking for an elegant way to add beauty to a room and enhance your home life, these windows are your ticket.
Our Casement Windows Can’t be Beat
At Krumwiede, we only source our windows from the best manufacturers in the business: Alside for vinyl windows and Pella for wood windows. All of our casement windows feature:
- Unparalleled energy efficiency
- Multiple frame color options to match your home
- Low-profile, fold-away cranks that won’t snag on curtains
To learn more about our casement windows and talk about installing them in your Barrington, IL, home, give Krumwiede a call today!